Trinity Life emphasizes discipleship as someone learning to HEAR, TRUST, and OBEY the voice of God while learning to live life UP, IN, and OUT. UP refers to a life growing in intimacy with God, IN refers to a life of community and authenticity, and OUT refers to a life of sharing the Gospel with others and being on mission with God. All of our gatherings help to cultivate the life of someone following Jesus and their role in God’s mission.
Sunday Worship Gathering
Be Our Guest this Sunday
Date: Every Sunday
Bagel Bar: 9:45am
Worship Gathering: 10:30am
Location: Rosedale Heights School of the Arts, 711 Bloor St E, Toronto, Ontario
Our Sunday worship gathering is located in downtown Toronto. Visiting a church gathering for the first time can be an uneasy experience for anyone. If you have children, we are fully equipped to accommodate them in our fun and safe kids area. Here are some basic components to the morning to get you familiarized:
- Be welcomed by a friendly face at the front door and receive a program
- Check your kids in at the Kid City registration table
- Grab a drink and something to eat at the Bagel Bar
- Meet people some friendly people
- Enter the worship gathering with us
- Call to Worship: welcome and music
- Call to Word: TLC Happenings, offering, Scripture reading, kids to Kid City, sermon
- Call to Respond: Communion and music
- Call to Release: Prayer and benediction
- Enjoy some refreshments and meet some new faces
Have a Question About Our Sunday Gathering?
Body Life Groups
We understand getting to know people at a new church can be daunting. While there are other ways to serve and plug in, we've seen people make friends and enjoy community at Trinity Life through a Body Life Group (so called because God designed us to share life together!).
Connect to a Body Life Group
Provide some basic information and we'll get you connected as soon as possible!