Trinity Life emphasizes discipleship as someone learning to HEAR, TRUST, and OBEY the voice of God while learning to live life UP, IN, and OUT. UP refers to a life growing in intimacy with God, IN refers to a life of community and authenticity, and OUT refers to a life of sharing the Gospel with others and being on mission with God. All of our gatherings help to cultivate the life of someone following Jesus and their role in God’s mission.
Sunday Worship Gathering
Join Us This Sunday!
Date: Every Sunday
Worship Gathering: 10:30am
Location: Jarvis Collegiate Institute, 495 Jarvis St, Toronto, Ontario
Our Sunday worship gathering is located in downtown Toronto. Visiting a church gathering for the first time can be an uneasy experience for anyone. If you have children, we are fully equipped to accommodate them in our fun and safe kids area. Here are some basic components to the morning to get you familiarized:
- Be welcomed by a friendly face at the front door and receive a program
- Check your kids in at the Kid City registration table
- Meet people some friendly people
- Enter the worship gathering with us
- Call to Worship: welcome and music
- Call to Word: TLC Happenings, offering, Scripture reading, kids to Kid City, sermon
- Call to Respond: Communion and music
- Call to Release: Prayer and benediction
- Enjoy some refreshments and meet some new faces
Have a Question About Our Sunday Gathering?
Body Life Groups
We understand getting to know people at a new church can be daunting.
While there are other ways to serve and plug in, we've seen people make friends and enjoy community at Trinity Life through a Body Life Group. We call them Body Life because God designed us to share life together!
Connect to a Body Life Group
Provide some basic information and we'll get you connected as soon as possible!
We want to learn how to hear, trust, and obey the voice of God. Because of this, we include children in all aspects of our community and encourage families to worship together.
We want children to be around young adults just as we want young adults to be around older adults. With that in mind Kid City exists to teach, love, care for, and disciple children in our care.
On Sundays, we offer a nursing lounge for moms and infants and classes for children ages 2-11 divided into Tinytown, Downtown, Midtown, and Uptown.
We highly encourage parents and adults to get involved each week to assist in classes after undergoing our thorough screening and training process.
The safety and security of children is very important to us. We ensure all of our teachers and workers have been properly screened and trained to provide a safe environment for discipleship.
Kid City is a part of a greater support system provided by parents and caretakers to help children discover their identity in Christ. We want each Sunday to be practical and beneficial not just for the child but family as well.
Discovering God and our place in God’s purpose can be very fun for children! Each week, we creatively help each child know the love of God and understand the importance of community.
What to Expect
Dropping off your child
- Stop by our check-in station and check in all of your children at once.
- Place your child’s name tag on them in a visible place - on their back works best!
- Infants and newborns can be taken to the nursery immediately.
- Children 2-11 will accompany you to the worship service and the service host will announce when the children will be dismissed.
- Children will meet their teachers at the door and be escorted to a fun time!
Picking up your child
- Immediately following the worship gathering, return to the check-in station where a volunteer will match your child with you.
- Take your kids to enjoy time with other people in the church!
We have the desire to raise up the next generation of Christ followers and servant-leaders who recognize that they are Kingdom citizens called to engage society and lead the Church through their gifts, abilities, talents, and passions.
We want to create a space for the Spirit to move and create a genuine, transparent community where our youth can share life together and use their spiritual gifts.
In doing so, we've created a space for youth who are not yet a part of our community to feel welcome, accepted, and safe in order for them to experience a community of believers so that their families can also experience the love and truth of Christ in a way that builds them up as disciples of Christ.