Trinity Life emphasizes discipleship as someone learning to HEAR, TRUST, and OBEY the voice of God while learning to live life UP, IN, and OUT. UP refers to a life growing in intimacy with God, IN refers to a life of community and authenticity, and OUT refers to a life of sharing the Gospel with others and being on mission with God. All of our gatherings help to cultivate the life of someone following Jesus and their role in God’s mission.
Be Our Guest this Sunday
Date: Every Sunday
Service Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Location: Jarvis Collegiate Institute, 495 Jarvis Street, Toronto, Ontario
Our Sunday worship service is located in downtown Toronto. Visiting a church service for the first time can be a nerve wracking experience. We are fully equipped to handle children in our fun and safe kids area. So here are some basic components to the morning to get you familiarized:
- Be welcomed by a friendly face at the front door and receive a service program
- Head upstairs to the second floor where we hold our worship gathering
- Check your kids in at the Kid City registration table
- Grab a drink and something to eat at the continental breakfast area
- Meet people around you
- Music starts with an introduction
- Kids dismissed to Kid City and sermon starts
- Communion and offering
- Announcements and a benediction
Have a Question About Sunday Service?
Body Life Groups
We understand getting to know people at a new church can be daunting. While there are other ways to serve and plug in, we've seen people make friends and enjoy community at Trinity Life through a Body Life Group (so called because God designed us to share life together!).
Connect to a Body Life Group
Provide some basic information and we'll get you connected as soon as possible!