Service and Administration Pastor
Are you a servant-hearted leader with strong people management skills? Trinity Life Church is hiring a Service and Administration Pastor.
Since TLC’s inception, we have relied heavily on volunteers to manage operations. TLC has grown significantly over the years, and the administrative needs of the church have increased. The Service and Administration Pastor will oversee the effectiveness of Trinity Life Church’s operations in serving our staff and ministries to accomplish our vision of seeing people discover their identity and destiny in Christ to influence our city and the world.
- Help craft, lead and execute the vision of Trinity Life Church
- Provide pastoral care to other members of the church
- Mentor, disciple and develop service and administration team leaders
- Oversee and develop healthy and interdependent service and administration teams:
- TNC volunteer and partner coordination
- Other service and administration teams that the Lead Pastor may, from time-to-time, assign
- Manage and develop applicable policies and guidelines supporting the ongoing work and operations of Trinity Life Church
- Establish and implement organizational best practices to support our ministries
- Ensure Trinity Life Church remains legally compliant in all areas of organizational functioning
- Support TLC board to coordinate annual members meetings and prepare documents for annual reporting
- Perform administrative tasks as it relates to the oversight of service and administration teams
- A passion and heart to see all members of the church contributing to the life of the church
- A deep love for Jesus and a desire to operate in their gifting, while leaning into others as they operate in their giftings
- A servant-oriented leader with strong people management skills
- The self-initiative and ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- A degree/diploma in a related field (preferred)
- Experience organizing and working with volunteers in a non-profit or church setting
- Experience in HR and financial management (preferred)
- Administrative experience (preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google Suite
- Travel will be required in the GTA
- As an employee of TLC, the incumbent must comply with all applicable TLC policies, standards and guidelines
This is a part-time position (20 hours per week). The salary for this position is determined on a scale based on education and experience.
Please submit a resumé and cover letter to Laetitia at email@example.com
If there are any questions about accessibility for any aspect of the selection process, or any other questions in general, please reach out to Laetitia.
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.